Our decentralized inverter is used in systems which include inverter electronics mounted close to the motor. A wide range of functions and an innovative unit design provide many time and cost benefits for installation, operation and service.
MOVIFIT® FC for demanding materials handling tasks with decentralized drive concept
Drives made easy! Our decentralized standard inverter MOVIFIT® FC in the classic function level design provides a wide range of drive functions. Everything is possible from simple speed control to the operation of simple lifting axes. Comprehensive safety functions and operation on virtually all common fieldbus systems for use in a broad range of applications.
Save energy and operate your plant efficiently. Combine our MOVIFIT® FC with our DRU..J series (IE4 motors) energy efficient motors and an efficient brake control.
No startup is needed for simple applications. Simple DIP switches make the relevant settings following which the inverter is immediately ready for use. It is controlled via the PLC using standardized process data profiles. Our "MOVIFIT® Gateway Configurator" provides you with simple configuration and diagnostics options even for more complex applications.
Our standard inverter MOVIFIT® FC has more than just internal strengths. The high degree of protection IP65 is standard. Its robust aluminum die cast housing is divided into electronics unit (EBOX) and connection unit (ABOX). A major benefit is the closing mechanism with only one screw and the automatic unit replacement. This enables quick assembly and smooth unit replacement for servicing.
Save costs and time on installation as well. The integrated T distributor for energy and communication, the integrated repair switch and digital IOs means that a wide variety of external additional components are no longer required for the installation.
The HygienicPlus design for use in extreme ambient conditions, for example in wet conditions in the beverage industry, are also available as standard.
Discover more on this site regarding the connection variants, details about the hygienic design, the safety functions and the functional scope of our associated software (function level).
Get in touch with us.
- Our experts understand your industry and its requirements.
- Our global network ensures we are there wherever and whenever you need us.
- We have the know-how and tools to provide optimum advice and support.
Extensive functionsfrom speed control to positioning of simple lifting axes as well as availability of all common bus systems.
Low total costsowing to the energy-optimized brake control, operation of IE2 to IE4 motors and saving on external components.
Rapid system availabilitydue to pluggable connections, configuration via DIP switches as well as an overall concept with only one screw.
Confirmed safetyby means of compliance with certified safety options from secure communication and safe disconnection through to safe motion.
Low complexitydue to full pluggability and integrated additional functions (maintenance switch etc.) for simple system planning.
- Decentralized frequency inverter with a wide range of functions
- Constant speed control, synchronized motion, simple lifting axes
- Integrated T distributor for supply and control voltage up to 6 mm2
- Integrated energy efficient brake management for brake voltages
- Optional internal (integrated in ABOX) or external braking resistor
- Optional maintenance switch
- Optional incremental encoder connection
- Comprehensive integrated communication interfaces:
- PROFIBUS® (optional PROFIsafe)
- PROFINET® IO (optional PROFIsafe)
- PROFINET® IO via SC RJ POF
- Comprehensive safety functionality
- Integrated digital inputs and outputs
- Simple and fast startup via DIP switches
- Integrated parameter memory
- Comprehensive diagnostics via LEDs
- Expanded parameterization and diagnostics via MOVITOOLS® MotionStudio or fieldbus
- Plug-in interfaces for energy, motors (power rating) and IOs
- Robust aluminum housing
- Degree of protection IP65 (IP69K optional)
- Approval: CE, UL and C-Tick
- Power range from 0.37 kW to 4 kW (in two sizes)
- Size BG1: 0.37 kW to 1.5 kW
- Size BG1: 2.2 kW to 4.0 kW
- Voltage range 3 x 380 V to 500 V / 50 Hz to 60 Hz
- 6 DI + 2 DI/O with classic function level
- 12 DI + 4 DI/O with classic function level and PROFINET® fieldbus
The inverter consists of an electronics unit (EBOX) and the connection unit shown here (ABOX). The MOVIFIT® connection box (ABOX) is a large connector and is entirely passive. The closing mechanism with only a single screw ensures fast assembly and smooth unit replacement for maintenance. It is available in two designs:
MOVIFIT® standard connection box
All cables to be connected are routed into the ABOX via cable glands and wired to terminals at this point.
MOVIFIT® hybrid connection box
The MOVIFIT® hybrid connection box (ABOX) offers the option of making various connections as a plug. All cables for power supply and the motor cables are routed into the ABOX via cable glands and wired to terminals at this point. M12 connectors are provided for digital inputs and outputs. The bus system can be connected via connectors. The bus connectors vary depending on the fieldbus used.
The function level indicates the functional scope of the software assigned to the MOVIFIT® units in terms of:
- Software functionality
- Processing the digital inputs and outputs
- Local system control
- Startup operation and diagnostics
"Classic" function level
Simple and standardized functions
- "Easy mode": Easy startup via DIP switches possible
- Standardized drive functions
- Controlled as field bus gateway
- Extended configuration and diagnostics options via gateway-configurator
Satisfy the demanding hygiene requirements in the food and beverage industry as well as in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry with our HygienicPlus design. You can upgrade the design of the MOVIFIT®-FC, already optimized for use in the field, and gain the ideal conditions for use in the wet area.
- Degree of protection IP69k in accordance with DIN 40050-9 (MOVIFIT® housing closed and all cable bushings sealed according to the relevant degree of protection)
- Easy-to-clean housing (self-draining design)
- Surface with anti-adhering properties
- High impact resistance of the surface against mechanical damage
- Compatibility with cleansing agents having the following properties:
- Resistance to temperature fluctuations
- Suction effect (pressure compensation)
Efficient control mode for IE2 to IE4 motors and energy-optimized brake control. Operate your plant efficiently with our MOVIFIT® FC standard inverter. This can be graduated and scaled according to the requirements of the end customer.
|DR series Line Start Permanent Magnet (LSPM) motors||DRE 80MJ4||DRP 90MJ4||DRU 90LJ4|
|AC motors of the DR.. series||DRS 90M4||DRE 90L4||DRP 100M4|
Areas of application
For flexible field-oriented drive solutions with MOVIFIT® FC the focus is on complex handling and simple lifting applications in the transport, logistics and automobile industry and in the food and beverage industry:
- Dynamic pallet conveyors
- Simple skid conveyor technology
- Simple and small lifting applications
- Rotary tables
- Corner transfer units
- Container and crate transport
- Baggage handling
- Accumulating conveyor
- Travel axes, switch control, marking out for electrified monorail systems