The helical-bevel servo gearmotors of the BS.F..CMP.. series offer you consistent high performance for exact processes. Their accurate scalability, exact performance and high dynamics are impressive.
Helical-bevel servo gearmotors: Reliable, durable and low-maintenance
Force and precision merge into a real unit with the powerful BS.F..CMP.. helical-bevel servo gearmotors. They offer you optimum assembly options and application possibilities thanks to their compact design.
The rotational clearances remain constantly low throughout the entire service life of this servo drive due to the gearing's high-endurance design. The BS.F..CMP.. helical-bevel servo gearmotors are available in six different sizes. Take advantage of the large selection for a wide range of applications that require high torques and precise performance.
The same applies for complex automation tasks when several processes are to be merged into an overarching process. By using our helical-bevel servo gearmotors you achieve a high degree of process safety, efficiency and profitability.
The BS.F..CMP.. helical-bevel servo gearmotors are extremely robust and low-maintenance thanks to the high manufacturing quality and the tooth elements made with precision. This makes them even more powerful in combination with the precisely controllable CMP.. synchronous servomotors.
Configure your individual product
Implement peak torquesas the BS.F..CMP.. helical-bevel servo gearmotors develop dynamic power delivery up to 1500 Nm.
Perform entire processesas precision and dynamics can be combined and accurately controlled.
Low backlash helical-bevel servo gear unit
- Low-backlash helical-bevel servo gear units
- Designed for torques from 40 Nm to 1,500 Nm
- All variants with B5 mounting flange; foot-mounting and torque arm are optional (can be optionally integrated into the relevant application)
- The rotational clearance remains constant over the entire gear unit service life
- Available in five output variants:
- BSF: Solid shaft
- BSKF: Solid shaft with key
- BSBF: Flange block shaft (EN ISO 9409)
- BSHF: Hollow shaft with shrink disk
- BSAF: Hollow shaft with key (shaft-mounted gear unit)
- Highest dynamic characteristics throughout the entire CMP.. series thanks to the low-inertia rotor design and high overload capacity of the motors
- Performance-optimized and extremely compact design thanks to the latest winding and magnet technology
- Standstill torques from 0.5 Nm to 95 Nm
- Optional CMPZ.. motor variant with increased rotor inertia for all applications with high load moments of inertia
- High quality of concentric running characteristics
- Direct mounting of the motor on a gear unit from our modular gear unit system
Helical-bevel servo gearmotors of the BS.F series with CMP.. motor
|Gear unit size
|Torque range MaDyn
|50S – 63S
|15 – 60
|50S – 71M
|20 – 120
|50S – 100S
|29 – 210
|63S – 112S
|63 – 410
|63M – 112L
|121 – 750
|71M – 112H
|230 – 1680
Areas of application
- Load bearing devices in stacker cranes
- Handling gantries
- Incremental launches
- Tire, rubber and plastic processing machines
- Conveyor belts
- Travel axes, additional axes
- Cutting, punching, welding and embossing films, wood or plastic